Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter outfits for {a} & {j}

These are Jack and Ava's Easter outfits I made for this year. I wanted simple and classic... This was my first time doing boy pants. He was so excited when he found out I was sewing something for him. He is so tiny though! I had to take the original pants in about 3 inches on each side and the crotch in about 2 inches!

I love the bow tie! He looks so cute in it. I wasn't planning on making the bow tie...I made a bow for Ava's hair and thought it would be cute as a bow tie for him too. They are getting their Easter pics taken tomorrow in these outfits. I'll post those when I get them back.

Then I made {a} a little short summer dress out of scraps from this project and a previous one...isn't she adorable in those boots? We have a picture of me at her age in just a diaper and cowboy boots..I will have to try and recreate that this summer with her. I think she likes the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers